Now for a bit about me...
9) RRL sometimes jokes that I do not have a sense of humor because I really do not like "funny" movies. I'm not a fan of slap-stick jokes and would much rather cry in a movie. I also do not like cartoons much.
10) I could eat breakfast for 3 meals a day. I love almost any kind of breakfast food which is why a certain restaurant with the breakfast menu available all day is my favorite. I LOVE CRACKER BARREL!
11) Occasionally, I like to "accidentally" leave my pearls on after I change into my t-shirt and sweats from my work or church clothes. I think it says a lot about who I really am.
12) I hate shoes. I actually kind of liked the fact that my feet swelled during pregnancy so that I could have an excuse to wear tevas or reefs to work (my favorites). This did result in the famous "I went to work without shoes" incident, though.
13) I love mini-vans and have a dream to own one. I've wanted one since I was 16. They are just so practical and you can fit so many people! Really, if you ask me about my dream car...it would be a mini-van.
14) My favorite book of the Bible is James. One of the first verses that I really memorized was from James (1:5) and one of the first times I spoke in public was on James. It is like an old familiar friend.
15) I'm pretty consistently running about 15 minutes late. This is one of the characteristics I least like about myself, but since I've been about 15 minutes behind for YEARS, I'm not sure how to catch up with myself. As a result of this bad habit, I am frequently saying quick prayers of thanks for things like green lights, convenient parking places and light traffic. (Funny thing is I wrote this before we had a recent debate in our small group about whether God really is interested in such things)
16) I occasionally like to drink milk or juice straight out of the container. For some reason it makes me feel like a sneaky kid (I know, I need to get out more). Don't worry, I only do this at my own home and usually only at the end of the jug. Just to be safe, though, you might want to ask before you pour yourself a glass at our house.
Next 29th, I'll share some embarrassing moments (as if admitting that I drink out of the jug is not embarrassing enough)! Sorry, you'll just have to wait a WHOLE month.