A trip down memory lane
A bit about me
Now for a few of my "favorites"
25) I always tell RRL that he is "My favorite" and to KJ I say "My favorite little boy" and to Cbug "My favorite baby boy"
26) Favorite scriptures
-If any of you lacks wisdom he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. James 1:5
- Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
- I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone Oh Lord make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8
- NYC in 1997 with my parents andd brothers
- Backpacking in Italy after 2000 Summer Abroad
- Honeymoon in Boston/Nantucket Dec 2001
- Backpacking in the Grand Canyon with RRL, Labor Day 2005
- Anna Maria Island, the last trip with both of my Grandmothers, Dec 2005
- Honduras in 2007 with my family and RRL's family
- NYC with RRL, Aug 2008
28) Favorite treats
- Any kind of cookie (especially varieties containing chocolate)
- JLS' famous chocolate chip cake
- Ice Cream Cake
- Blue Bell Cookies and Cream Milk Shake
29) Favorite music
- For running: RRL's rock mix (containing favorites like U2's Beatiful Day and Bon Jovi's It's my life)
- For relaxing: JMCH's mix of hymns (love Fernando Ortega)
- For driving: "Mel's Music Memories with the Babe's" (from our college days!)
- For crazy fun: A mix CD that LNS sent me when I was in the hospital in 2004. What other CD can combine MC Hammer and Amy Grant?
30) Favorite age: 30! I'm love being a wife and a mommy. This really is one of the very best times of my life.