Saturday, March 20, 2010

REWIND: Cbug's paaaaar-taaayyyy!

Its been two whole months, but this is worth documenting.




Cbug had so much fun at his second birthday party, from the moment he woke up until the last of the guests were gone.  He must have said "My paaar-taaaaay, my paaaar-taaaay"  about 1000 times that day.  So much fun!


<---- the invitation

I made pudding cake and chocolate chocolate cake as our "dirt" for the construction party.  
And yes, I caught the spelling mishap before the party!
Cbug loved the cake.  He also loved the party favor trucks (which initially had raisinettes in them as dirt).  Everyone especially loved rolling them across the huge open church floor.  Who needs a playscape?

And the birthday boy's siblings had lots of fun, too...
 


Just the fact that this is the best picture I got of all of the children says a lot about the party.  Sweet, fun, organized,friendly CHAOS.

Happy Birthday (one more time), Mr.  Cbug! 
Hope you feel celebrated because we sure do cherish the day you were added to our lives!


ABL

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Now that's what I call a party! Looks like a ton of fun, and I'm seriously impressed with your creativity.

The Brackeens said...

If that is the "dirt" that I know is yum, yum, yummy. Looks like a great party. I'll be throwing my FIRST one next weekend. CAN'T believe it!!!