Friday, February 4, 2011

well, good for them

Well, good for them  And its a good thing I kept my opinions to myself a few days ago when I really WANTED to tell my children that they missed their chance at snow LAST YEAR...it turns out, I KNOW NOTHING.  They got their second chance today.  Not quite the quantity of last year, but lots of white fluffy stuff, none-the-less.

We are LOVING sitting around with the blinds on the windows all open and enjoying the wonderland outside.

And enjoyed another family outing to experience the fun of snow!

KJ was glad to finally get to make those snowballs for throwing at his Daddy.  And tasted a bit of defeat, too, during said snowball fight.



























 
 
Cbug enjoyed just running crazy and enjoying every second of being outside. And tasted a bit of...well, the snow on his gloves, of course.





























Lou- hmmm. Her feelings on the matter haven't changed much.



We praise the Lord for His amazing creativity. Though the inconveniences of another snow/ice day may threaten to make us forget it, we choose to rejoice that we serve an amazing Creator. He made each of us, He designed my family, and the Lord gave us today- full of its wintry wonderfulness! PRAISE HIM!
ABL


No comments: