Monday, December 24, 2007

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is hearing my mom read the "Night Before Christmas" and the story of Christ's birth before we go to bed. In a little while, before we put our little one to sleep he'll get to hear his Nonna read. I can hardly wait. The anticipation of moments like that this holiday season are far greater for me than any anticipation of marterial gifts.

I hope your Christmas is filled with joy, special times with your family and most of all a thankfulness for the baby we celebrate all year as our Savior.





"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!"
ABL

4 comments:

emily anna said...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did!
We got home today... hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to a very cute family!
Love ya.
The Flow's

Anonymous said...

its supposed to be "HAPPY Christmas to all" not "Merry Christmas to all"

Daniel

karen.bradfield@gmail.com said...

Does it really matter? Merry, Happy, Whatever!
Love the pictures! Looking forward to seeing you guys very soon!
Love you
momma