Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I LOVE MAY!

Two of my favorite birthday months begin with "M".  Those two months are packed with celebrating people that I love.

I love May because three of my favorite fellas have birthdays within a little more than a week of each other.  Uncle D celebrated his last week, someone else special is today, and I can't even type out who will be FIVE on Friday without tearing up.  We'll get to that.

AS FOR TODAY....

 Happy Birthday to my Daddy.  Oh my, how much I already loved you.  But the way you adore my children and now support and encourage all SIX of these kiddos makes my heart skip a little.  I am so very thankful that they all call you their "Papa". 

And, yes, this picture has strings attached.  Please refer to previous birthday post for the not-so-subtle ulterior motives.  Thankyouverymuch.

Love,
ABL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As if ADORING those kids took any kind of effort at all...
Papa Jim