So, when we put our house on the market in March we decided that if it didn't sell before baby C was born, we would take a break for the summer and maybe try to sell it again in the fall. Because who in their right mind would try to move with a newborn. Welp. After only a few days home from the hospital we got a call that the last person to see the house BEFORE CTL was born, wanted to buy it. AND we decided if we're going to get out, lets do it fast. So we had 30 day close. Yep, WHIRLWIND.