Monday, March 23, 2009

House Divided

Two words....MARCH MADNESS. Gotta love it.



The Duke vs Texas game was an especially exciting one for our family as we have loyalties on both sides. As evidenced by the photos, we will let our boys wait until they are old enough to make the decision for themselves before we influence them. In the meantime, KJ can say "Go Duke" while holding up his Texas Long horns hand-sign. Poor kids may need counseling someday to survive this "holiday" at our house.
Time will tell who will win the family challenge this year! I can't wait until the boys can do their own brackets!!
ABL

2 comments:

Raina said...

They look so cute in those hats! I haven't seen them in awhile! C-bug has gotten so big! Do people ask you if they're twins? I used to get that all the time with my boys in the double stroller.

Kelly Litton said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever! I am so impressed that you made the trip with all of the kids all the way to Nashville! Email me sometime with the name of baby girl #3- I am sooo the boys will have a sister!!!