Friday, December 25, 2009

Couldn't have said it better myself...

With a little prompting (but zero rehearsing or scripting) here is an only slightly edited version of KJ's perspectives on the Christmas Story. PRICELESS!

I know it is a little long for anyone (except maybe his Grandmothers), but try to hang in there until he sings. Oh, and try to overlook his Momma singing slightly modified words and his "wardrobe change" towards the end.
I know this is a 3-year-old's perspective, with lots of other distractions
but I could not have said it better myself.
"Glory to God...HE is CHRIST the LORD"
ABL

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I watched the whole thing! SO precious. Can't wait to see ya'll next Sunday! OH, and if you wanna see the Branch kids video that Jaron did, here you go (if you get bored. :) And Makayla's in it). Love ya'll, Merry Christmas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MquW9T0quw

The Brackeens said...

Oh my goodness. What a character! He is so smart. Even though I love the baby stage and don't want it to leave quickly, they are sooo precious at that stage, too, and I'm excited for that, as well.

Merritt said...

Completely precious! He's so articulate. I'm so impressed (with his knowledge and his cooperation). What a sweetie.