Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Story of Christmas- their version

One of our countdown to Christmas activities was for each of the kids to tell us the story of Christmas.
I love that each of their ages and personalities become evident as they share.

KJ
Unfortunately not feeling too great at this moment, but looking oh-so-big.  A couple of facts about his version:  1)KJ is so confident in his facts (which are sometimes questionable) that it almost sounds like he is reading.  It also means his version is the LONGEST and 2) Even his teacher at school has mentioned that he is sometimes distracted by computers in the room.  The game he is distracted by in this video is called "Perfection".  Interesting.

Cbug
I'm only showing you two of the...well...SEVERAL videos I tried to get of Cbug sharing sweetly about Jesus.  I got a lot of information about Herod trying to KILL Jesus.  And animals in the stable pooping.  I think it is safe to say he is 5.  Oh my.



Lou
Always the teacher (I love her one-handed-turn-the-book-to-the-class way of "reading".  She is never lacking a dramatic flare for story telling.  I love how she just fills in the gaps until she can think of what to say next.

ABL

No comments: