Friday, April 27, 2012

I am the lucky one

Well hello,
Little baby.
Your eyes have never seen the sun.

You should know
Little baby

That I am the lucky one

Don't feel alone now,
Little baby.
Do you hear me singing you a song

I can't wait to show you
Little baby

How to crawl
How to walk
And how to run

How does someone so small
Hold my heart so tightly

I don't even know you
I love you completely


From early moments of feeling CTL moving around inside of me, I've loved this JJ Heller song, I Get to be the One.  Perfect words for some of our first moments with our precious boy.
Of course, we'd say we are not lucky, we are blessed.  We are so thankful that he is healthy, arrived fairly uneventfully (details coming soon) and is just as precious as can be.

He's here.
Our miracle.
Our surprise blessing during a crazy season.
Our reminder of Christ's amazing faithfulness.
Our precious son.

We are blessed indeed.
ABL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He's so precious & so is your whole family!

Anonymous said...

This brings tears to my eyes. So sweet!

-Julie

Alisa N. said...

Love this. He is so handsome! Congratulations to you all!!

Debblws said...

Wish we were closer so we could spoil all of your precious gifts from God. Christopher is beautiful