Thursday, January 8, 2009

What I would've said

So, if I hadn't been a blog slacker for the last month, there is a lot that I might have said. If you add Christmas fun and craziness to being pregnant, having boys that are 2 1/2 and 1, a week out of town, a 7th wedding anniversay, a sinus infection and a partridge in a pair tree...you get a lot to talk about with no time to say it. We certainly did have a wild and fun December.

I'm going to try to do a few catch up posts soon to hit the high-lights so stay tuned. In the meantime, though, my computer time for today is consumed with doing Defensive Driving for that ticket I mentioned a couple of months back. 6 hours of my life that I'll never get back. It is TERRIBLE.

ABL

1 comment:

The Brackeens said...

Happy anniversary! (Late) I am looking forward to hearing about your healthy baby in a few more days...did I already say I think it's another boy? :) You and Christina...you could have a football team!