Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Three CHEERS for Tea

Lou and I were treated to something special on Sunday when the children's ministry hosted "Three Cheers for Tea", a tea for mothers and daughters.

There is a lot I could say about this fun hour together, but I think I'll just leave it to this one photo.  Because this moment for Lou was BIG TIME.



You wouldn't know it from this evidence, but it took her a long while to work up the courage to take a picture with the "real cheerleaders".  Once she did, though, it was a HIGHLIGHT of her little life. She was beside herself with delight.

AND I was delighted that these big girls were teaching her that loving Jesus is what makes her beautiful.  A life with HIM is CHEERful indeed!

Thank you so much to all who made this sweet "mom and daughter only party" (as Lou called it) a perfect way to spend our afternoon together.  We even survived the sugar high!

ABL

No comments: