Friday, August 5, 2011

REWIND recap

I started back-dating my "rewind" posts to try to keep better chronological records.  I've posted three in the last few days.  Here are the links:

One of our first "outings" trying to corral six kids. We were a site to see, indeed. But we did have a very special helper because Lt D was visiting!

REWIND: Egg hunting and other Easter Treasures
a bit about our Easter trip to Nashville and the treasures we found there, including the wedding of a dear friend.

 REWIND: Priceless!
Priceless memories made when we took a quick weekend trip with RRL's sister and her family.


Thanks for sticking with me as I continue to play catch-up.  Don't expect it to stop anytime soon.  I've been running approximately 15 minutes late for as long as I can remember, and don't see that I'll catch up anytime soon.  Surely that 15 minutes translates to at least 2-3 blog months.  SURELY? 

ABL


No comments: